Compare prices from all the UK's insurance suppliers including
To help with your online quotation, please have the following information to hand:
- The personal detail of all drivers
- Full details of the vehicle to be insured
- Details of any claims or convictions for all drivers
- Details of any No claims Bonus Claimed
Please read carefullyTo speed up the process of your online quotation, please confirm that the conditions below are correct.
- All drivers are permanent residents of the United Kingdom and do not have more than one occupation.
- All drivers are legally entitled to drive in the UK and have a valid license.
- None of the drivers have any medical conditions which must be legally disclosed to the DVLA.
- None of the drivers have any non-motoring convictions unspent under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act e.g. theft, dishonesty, or fraud.
- None of the drivers have ever had insurance refused, cancelled, voided, or special terms imposed on any insurance policy.
- The vehicle has not been modified in any way from the manufacturer's standard specification and does not exceed 7 seats.
- The vehicle is not registered as a Q plate.
- You own the vehicle and it is registered in your name. The vehicle will be kept at your home address.
- The vehicle will not be used for private hire, competitions, rallies, trials, track days, off road events or for any purpose in connection with the motor trade.
It may be that you cannot comply with these criteria. If this is the case please see our best buy bike insurance table for other offers.
Latest Motoring Guides
Learn how to remove harmful air from your car's brake fluid with this straight forward guide. Includes all you need to know with easy to follow instructions.
You can't drive without a valid MOT. Here we take you through all you need to know about the MOT process.
If you've been hit with a parking ticket you feel is unjustified, you may be able to have it overturned. Read on to learn more about the circumstances under which you can appeal and how the process works.