Baltic Travel Company
- Want a break from your usual travel destinations? Desire something exotic, unique yet affordable and easy to travel to? The Baltic region is luxe with exotic architecture, scenery, people and superb cuisines that’s not far from your doorstep, yet far enough to ensure that you’ve been halfway around the world and more.
- DESTINATIONS - Serving destinations to Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Russia, Norway, Poland and Scandinavia, Baltic Travel , offers the experience of a lifetime with specialised tours such as the the Northern Lights holidays.
- RUSSIA - See the timeless beauty of Red Square and St. Petersburg’s gorgeous architecture and history in a tour that offers four nights in Moscow and three in St. Petersburg, where you’re transported via high-speed train and a guided tour with an English-speaking guide.
Travelling from London to Moscow via British Airways, with hotel, breakfast, second class train seats in open compartment from Moscow to St. Petersburg transfer fees and museum and guide fees, as well as Visa support documents included in the package price, you will see such sights as the Tretyakov Art Gallery, the grounds of the Kremlin, Armoury Museum, a panoramic tour of St. Petersburg, The Hermitage, the Peter and Paul Fortress and village of Pushkin.
- POLAND - The highlights of Poland tour offers a tour across the country from Gdansk to Krakow, including the scenic Tatra mountains. The Scenic Tour of Poland includes the home of Frederic Chopin, Krzysztof Penderecki, Lech Walesa and Holy Father John Paul II.
- SWEDEN - Take a trip to Stockholm, built on 14 islands and blends natural beauty with architecture. Then the island of Gotland and the charming town of Visby where Ingmar Bergman made his films. A tour to Lithuania and you’ll see neighboring countries such as Latvia and the great city of Vilnius and the seaside resort Palanga.
- NORWAY - Magnificent fjord summer cruises in Norway evoke Grieg’s Peer Gynt Morning suite or you can enjoy downhill or cross country skiing in winter in Lillehammer, horse-drawn carriages and sleigh rides and the hot drinks necessary to relish the full winter experience.