- Bike Insurance
- Business Banking
- Business Car Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Car Breakdown Cover
- Car Hire
- Car Insurance
- Gas and Electricity
- Health Insurance
- Home Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Online Casino
- Pet Insurance
- Public Liability Insurance
- Share Dealing
- Travel Insurance
- Van Insurance
Standard Life ISA
Standard Life Cash ISA would help you save tax free!
By tanking out a Cash ISA with Standard Life you could make the most of you tax-free savings limit! And now you can even save up to £3,600 each tax year!
StandardLife.co.uk offer you the option to choose between:
- Fixed Rate Cash ISA - with a rate of 6.00% gross pa/AER, until 5 April 2009, reverting to their variable Cash ISA rate from 6 April 2009 (currently 5.35% variable gross pa/AER)
- Direct Access Cash ISA - With a rate of 5.35% variable gross pa/AER
If you have a Cash ISA with a different bank, you can arrange to transfer this to Standard Life ISA at any time.
You can transfer all your previous years' subscriptions plus the current one into the Standard Life Direct Access Cash ISA. Please note you can only transfer your 2007/2008 and 2008/2009 subscriptions into our Fixed Rate Cash ISA.
Key facts on the Standard Life ISA:
- All rates are correct as at 20 March 2008, subject to variation.
- Gross means the rate of interest paid without the deduction of tax, if applicable.
- AER means the Annual Equivalent Rate and illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest was paid and compounded each year.
Contact us now to switch to Standard Life Cash ISA!