Top 10

Water Suppliers

Our Top Sites

Thinking of changing your water supplier and want to know which companies are available and offer the cheapest rates? Then look no further. Check out the prices and service of the leading UK water companies.

 
 
 
Tendring Hundred Water Supplies Ribbon1

Tendring Hundred Water Supplies

For over 100 years this company have been supplying fresh drinking water in the Tendring Peninsula, located along the East Coast of the British Isles. Visit the website for information on water matters, the community and environment and customer information. View Site »

Portsmouth Water Ribbon2

Portsmouth Water

One of the oldest water companies in the country, tracing its origins back to 1857 and now supplying clean water to an 868 sqkm, it not only treats and supplies water for the personal use of a population exceeding 640,000 but also for many industries, large defence establishments, growers and farmers. View Site »

Mid Kent Water Ribbon3

Mid Kent Water

Mid Kent Water began operating in 1888 and now serve over half a million consumers with the highest quality drinking water. 88% of the water supplied by them coming from over 100 wells and boreholes, with the remaining 12% coming from the River Medway and Bewl Water. View Site »

Welsh Water Ribbon4

Welsh Water

Licenced to supply water for industrial and domestic purpose in an area covering most of Wales, part of Herefordshire and Gloucestershire. Some 65% of the water supplied by Dwr Cymru is drawn directly from the ground, through springs, wells and boreholes requiring little treatment. View Site »

Wessex Water Ribbon5

Wessex Water

The regional water and sewage company providing services across an area of the south west of England covering 10,000 square kilometres including Dorset, Somerset, Bristol, Bath, most of Wiltshire and parts of Gloucestershire, Hampshire and Devon. They supply drinking water to over 1 million people. View Site »

Severn Trent Water Ribbon6

Severn Trent Water

An environmental services company. The group, which includes Severn Trent Water, the group's regulated water business, provides high-quality water and sewerage services to over 3m households and businesses in central England and parts of mid Wales. View Site »

Cambridge Water Ribbon7

Cambridge Water

Cambridge Water supplies an area of 453 square miles in South Cambridgeshire. 290,430 customers in 1997/98 were served with an average of 75,000 cubic metres (75,000,000 litres) of high quality drinking water per day at charges lower than anyone else in the region. View Site »

Southern Water Ribbon8

Southern Water

Part of the ScottishPower group, whose activities span the generation, transmission, distribution and supply of electricity, gas supply, telecommunications, water supply and wastewater services to 5.5 million homes in the UK and 1.5 million in the US. View Site »

Bristol Water Ribbon9

Bristol Water

Bristol Water can boast both excellent quality of water, and some of the lowest levels of leakage in the country. Almost two million litres of water a day have been saved through the company's leakage prevention programme. Bristol Water now supplies well over a million people with water. View Site »

South Staffordshire Water Ribbon10

South Staffordshire Water

This company supply a population of nearly 1.25 million, over an area of almost 1,490 sq. kms. The supply area stretches from the edge of Ashbourne in the north, to Halesowen in the south and from Burton on Trent in the east to Kinver in the west. Read about their e-billing service online. View Site »

 
 
 

Leave a Comment
leave comment >
How we use cookies

TwitterFacebookGoogle

 
Search Tools
Compare Credit Cards

Compare Credit Cards

Balance Transfer, Pre Paid, find your card


compare >
 
 
UK Sporting Events

UK Sporting Events

All the Football, Horse Racing & more


view >
 
 
Job Search

Job Search

241,774 of Jobs Online


search >
 
 
Sports Betting

Sports Betting

Online Account Opening Offers


get offers >
 
 
TV Guide

TV Guide

Todays, tomorrows, next weeks TV


view >
 
 
Search for Flights

Search for Flights

Find a great flight offer now


search >
 
 
Motoring

Motoring

Helping you drive safely


read >